Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Answers to prayer
I am grateful for the friends and family that I have. Yesterday as I was hosting a Thanksgiving party at my house my good friend Joy answered a prayer. I have been struggling to find out what is wrong with me. I am down to 113 pounds and everything I eat seems to make me feel sick. Joy told me that silver fillings contain mercury and they don't hurt you unless they are damaged. Back in Aug./Sept. I had to have a cracked silver filling replaced. This was enlighting because, my body reacted by creating more yeast to keep me from being hurt by the mercury. The yeast overgrowth caused bad reactions to sugar and caused damage to my intestines which have now caused me to have bad reactions to gluten (which is also know as Celiac disease) and this problem causes malabsorbtion and weight loss. To top things off, meat is really making me sick now too! Probably because I lack a gall bladder and have intestinal problems. The good news is all of these illnesses are curable! I just need to eat a good diet and take medication and I should be as good as new in a few months. Monday I go to the doctor and hopefully he'll confirm what I suspect and help me to heal. I really am grateful for supportive friends and family that have helped me get through all of this. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck. I didn't even know you'd been ill.
Hey, are you feeling better?
Post a Comment