Monday, June 23, 2008

New to Blogging

We don't currently have the internet, but I'm hoping to update this weekly at Erin's parents'.
This is Erin's first offical vacation day and we spent it running erands, buying things for the boys and the boys ran through the sprinkler at Grandma Betty and Grandpa Keith's. Baby Joseph has been very active today! Funny story, when we did a family vote on who loves Grandpa Keith Andrew said, "I" and raised his hand, Charlie yelled, "Me too!" and Joseph kicked. I feel very happy and blessed to have a sweet family, that includes my far away extended family (that means Mom & Dad, Jeff, Jeremy and Mandy) hope all is well for everyone!

2 comments:

mandy_moo said...

Great, thanks a lot for not bothering me to tell me your new baby's name!! *sobs loudly*

Jeff LeFevre said...

Oh and thanks for telling me about your blog *sobs louder than Moo did*