Well, E's vaction is about to end and though I am sad that we won't be together all day we've had some great times. On the 27th E and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. We celebrated our anniversary by taking the boys to Hogle Zoo from 9am to 10:40am. We had lunch at home, naps and then at 1:40 p.m. we all saw WALL-E (I loved it! Though it made me think twice about consumerism and waste). E and I dropped C and A off at Grandma and Grandpa P's so we could enjoy a quiet dinner at TGI Friday's. It's funny how before kids I thought our anniversaries would all be sweet and romantic! Now, I have anniversaries that are sweet and fun.
Today we all drove to St. George to see Grandma K and Grandpa L. I have been smiling all day long! I am so happy to be with my parents I sure have missed them. It is going to be fun to spend Mom's favorite holiday with her. Oh, before I forget... E broke out our old crumbly back porch stairs and poured new ones! He looks really handsome wielding a jackhammer! Anyway, that's all for now!
1 comment:
Boo!!! I know this may seem silly but I have been checking your blog daily to wait for new posts. When do you guys head back home? I wish I could be there with you guys today.
Post a Comment