Sunday, September 6, 2009

I can't believe how time just slips away from me! Baby J is 9 months and A will be 3 the end of this month and next month C will be 5! When people told me to enjoy C's babyhood and that it would go by fast they weren't kidding! It makes me so sad that I wished that time away! Now I am trying to enjoy J's babyhood while raising my other sons and tending B's son 5 days a week. Life is crazy and somehow I've gone from a size 10 to a size 6 in 2 months! I love being skinnier but am concerned at how fast I lost the weight without changing my diet or exercising. Some of my friends with thyroid problems think I could have issues with that but, I'm hoping not. We are also at a point where I'm going to try to do a little more formal education with C to make sure he is on target or at least close to it. This is a new and scary thing for me to undertake. Formal school was really miserable for me and the things I really remember learning have more to do with friends and lessons learned on the playground than the things I picked up on in the classroom. Don't get me wrong, I can read, write and do math because of school and good teachers but beyond that I'm not sure what good it was for me. Anyway, I am determined to help my children love reading, writing, math and science and to plant in their hearts a love of God and learning.

1 comment:

mandy_moo said...

COOOOL!! I love what your profile says!! :)