E just hooked up our internet! I have been debating on and off if we want this and now I hope I won't regret my decision! J is just about 5 and 1/2 months and now he crawls and is into everything! Yikes! Why don't people warn parents that any child past the second grows up way too fast? I hope everyone (all my friends and family) are doing well.
2 comments:
Boo!! I just read your bloggy profile and it made me happy you said you like Aqua. There's this website called pandora.com and it's sort of a radio station thingy and you can type in a favorite band or song and it will create a station that plays music in that "genre." So I have a Spice Girls station, hehehe!!! I also have Weezer, Coldplay, Dave Matthews Band, Beatles, and lots more. And if it starts playing a song you don't like you can give it a thumbs down and it won't play it ever again.
Hooray! We will look forward to your blogs.
Post a Comment