Saturday, November 13, 2010

This is My Online Space

I'm sure that you're all sick of my complaining and general dark posts. Oh well. Feel free not to follow me if you don't like what I have to say. This has been a bad year and I currently have nothing nice to say to anyone or about anything. If you don't like that please go away. If you're a real friend and willing to put up with me until I get over this depression then, thank you, I love you and am grateful to have you as a true friend.

6 comments:

Joy said...

I'm a firm believer in people writing whatever they want on they're own blog. If readers don't like it they can go away! I'm sending you hugs and prayers through your tough times.

Kerri said...

Brandi,

Things are dark for you. That's just how it is right now, and I'm SO SO sorry. You don't have to apologize for your feelings or feel like you have to justify them to anyone. You'll get through this. There WILL be light ahead sometime (even if it's not just around the corner, it IS ahead), and eventually you'll feel joy and peace again. I hope you can hold on to that hope. I've just been reading Alma and how much he talks about turning to Christ through our afflictions. Sometimes even that seems impossible, but I want you to know that I believe it.

I love you.

Gaylene said...

Hang in there--like Kerri said, there is light at the end, just maybe not today or tomorrow, but it's there...I know from whence I speak. And I don't always have very bright days.
Big Hugs and Andrew was so cute yesterday. I hope you told Erin about him winking!!!

Brandi said...

Thank you Joy, Kerri and Gaylene. I appreciate your putting up with me and for your love and support. I'm just in a very dark place right now and having a hard getting out of it.

mandy_moo said...

Love you, Brandi. 2011 is going to be the awesomest year ever. In the meantime, there are only 45 days left of 2010!

iiri said...

~hugs~

I'm sticking around! We all have rough times....I still love you, regardless.