Well, it is midnight and I just woke from one of those vivid dreams. It's funny, I always have very colorful vivid dreams. Some of my dreams are like movies or stories... with me being a different person, a character in a book. I'd love to eventually turn one or more of them into a book and like Stephanie Myers, and make a bundle of money, until I can find the time I'll just enjoy the entertainment they provide.
The dream I woke from, just now, was of me being in the hospital. I was getting my ultrasound for this baby and instead of them finding one there were two! Two little girls!!! In my dream, I was saying to the tech, "dare, I dare hope?" That is how I feel about the real ultrasound tomorrow. I'm so excited and yet very anxious. I'm always excited to see who the baby is but, it is always scary that you'll get really bad news.
I'm trying so hard to gear up to hear the words, "It looks like another little boy for you." Yet part of me yearns and hopes that someday, maybe soon, I will hear the words, "It's a girl! A perfect healthy little girl!" Oh, and to hear that there would be two girls at once... okay it would be scary and crazy all at once but I'd be so happy! Now I just have to try to go back to sleep and try to remind myself that even if it's just one little guy I'll be thrilled. This baby after all is my special miracle. Because of recent health issues I didn't even think I'd be able to have any more. The Lord God is all powerful though and has made this happen for me and I'm so happy! Now if I can just convince my DH to have two more ;-)
3 comments:
Good Luck Brandi!
I pretty sure it's not twins! You definitiely aren't big enough for twins!
Thanks ladies. It wasn't meant to be though. Hopefully, we'll have another chance.
Post a Comment